At Parker-Chase Preschool, we believe that children learn best in an environment where they feel comfortable and supported. Every child learns at his or her own pace, which is why we take the time to create a custom learning plan for each child. This ensures that your child will remain comfortably challenged at all times instead of being bored or overwhelmed. Here are some of the many benefits to our exceptional daycare and educational programs:
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
Founded in 1981, Parker-Chase Preschool is a NAEYC-Accredited school, meaning we follow a national standard for excellence in all of our programs. Our two convenient locations in Carrollton and Plano offer programs and daycare for infants, toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten aged children, as well as after school care and summer camp. All of our programs are designed to meet your family’s specific daycare needs.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Parker-Chase so special!