At Parker-Chase Preschool, we strive to instill in your child a feeling of self-worth and a love for learning. We see your child as an individual, capable of accomplishing extraordinary things when placed in the right learning environment. We believe that a good childcare program should bring out the best in every individual. Our goal is to help your child reach their full potential. This is achieved by:
- Our warm and supportive learning environment that fosters interest, enthusiasm, self-confidence, and a sense of belonging.
- An individualized, adaptable curriculum for your child, guaranteeing that they remain comfortably challenged, and never bored or overwhelmed.
- Low student/teacher ratios, ensuring that your child receives the individual attention that he or she needs to flourish.
- Collaborative learning activities where your child works with their peers to establish a sense of shared progress and a feeling of teamwork.
- Focusing on the development of the whole child: that is, considering all aspects of development – physical, language, social, emotional, and cognitive.
- Forming a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported and free to explore different materials, ideas, and feelings.
Founded in 1981, Parker-Chase Preschool is a NAEYC-Accredited school, meaning we follow a national standard for excellence in childcare and child development programs. Our two convenient locations in Carrollton and Plano offer programs and childcare for infants, toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten aged children, as well as after school care and summer camp. All of our programs are designed to help your child unlock their full potential.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Parker-Chase so special!